Adelie from Artfully Aspiring honoured me with the Versatile Blogger Award a while ago. Took me a while to write my acceptance, maybe because it meant so much to me. Adelie wrote 7 facts about herself, but what she forgot to say was that she is also one of the bravest people around. She makes no boundaries between herself and others and therefore reveals herself completely without apprehension. She is amazing.
Here is a little bit about me, for you to know the woman behind Soulfoood.
- My passion is my 8 month old son. In fact he turns 8 months today. He drives me to be a better person and live my life the way that it should be lived. Since he came into my life, it has given me the clarity to pursue creative dreams.
- Being honest to yourself is the only thing there is. The right results will always follow. If there is discrepancy in your heart and mind things will always be chaotic.
- My favourite time of the day these days is when I wrap up for the day, roll under my blanket and watch episodes of Masterchef Australia and House MD. And gobble up the dangerous Godiva dark chocolate.
- I met my husband long time ago. Let’s just say that I have spent more time knowing him than I haven’t, which makes it close to 15 years.
- In another time and another place, perhaps another life, I will be a painter or an opera director.
- The one thing that makes society better is the education of the girl child. An uneducated girl not only brings herself down when she shouldn’t, she is also responsible for the esteem of her children and therefore the future of the World.
- I love to believe people change, but my experience has been that they normally don’t change. Unless of course they change for love, that’s the only true reason to change.
These are some amazing bloggers out there who inspire me daily. They don’t know how they changed my life, this is a great way of telling them. My nominations for the Versatile blogger award. Click on the images to visit the blog.
If you have been nominated. Here is what you do next.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs.
- Notify the nominees.
- Put the award logo on your blog.